How Can Predestiny & the Last Day Affect Your Everyday Life?
*The Most Neglected Pillars of Faith*
These two pillars of Eman, Belief in Qadr and the Day of Judgment, have been a source of doubt for many Muslims, and a hot topic of debate in interfaith circles.
"If God predetermined my actions, why should I bother?"
"If God is All Merciful, then why have a 50,000-year wait on the Day of Judgement?"
When you understand the true nature of Qadr in Islam, you’ll discover a peace and calm in your heart that others clamour for.
When you journey through the startling events to come,you’ll know exactly what to do today to prepare for the Last Day.
Topics to be addressed:
* Understand Free Will vs Pre-destiny
* Overcome thoughts like “Why me?”
* Reconcile God’s Will with afflictions
* Does Dua change Qadr?
* Value the Wisdom of Allah
* How to face challenges in life
* How does Allah decide who’s guided
* Comparative look at the Last Day in other faiths
* What is the purpose of the Trumpet?
* How does Resurrection work and who will be the first?
* Why do we wait 50,000 years and what will happen in that time?
* Discover the events from Judgement to the Sirat
* How will the Prophet ﷺ recognize us at his Pond?
Learn more details at www.almaghrib.org/socal
Child care services (extra fee) & Parent's Lounge available
Location: TBD in Orange County area.