American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt - CDC Alexandria is pleased to announce "Emotional Intelligence Workshop" Workshop with the following details:
Emotional Intelligence Workshop
Date: April 16th, 17th & 18th, 2018
Day: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Time: 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Fees: Member = LE 1,955 Non-Member = LE 2,125
o Companies nominating 6 or more registered in the same scheduled public workshop are eligible to 10% discount
o Companies nominating 10 or more registered in the same scheduled public workshop are eligible to 12% discount
Being professional doesn’t mean to block your emotions; as one way or another they will show up. It means that you know your emotion & be able to manage them effectively as well as other you deal with.
The benefits of Emotional Intelligence in the workplace are multi-faceted as it has an impact on the individual's performance, the organization's performance and, most importantly, on the company's relations with its clients. Becoming emotionally intelligent enhances one's communication both with themselves, with colleagues, as well as with clients and thereby leads to diminished conflicts and improved problem-solving capabilities within the organization. Emotional Intelligence further contributes to a more productive workforce and a more pleasant working environment while creating the basis for better customer retention, improved company image and potential market expansion.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
· Enhance Self Awareness of Employees
· Understand one self better
· Recognize one’s strengths and rooms for improvement
· Change one’s paradigm towards different issues
· Accept feedback
· See oneself through the eyes of others
· Understand the effect of perception on others and oneself
· Create a solid and strong team
· Adopt an Inside Outside approach by focusing more on oneself first
Segment (1): Self Awareness
Provide an introspective look for the participant in order to measure and judge their feelings, thoughts, actions and attitudes.
· Recognizing personal thoughts vs. feelings
· Understanding personal needs and wants
· Identifying one's own behavior; Do's and Don'ts
· Assessing personal strengths & weaknesses; self-assessment
· Adopting a positive attitude to accept feedback from others
Segment (2): Self Regulation
Once the participant has evaluated themselves they will now focus on understanding how to control their emotions, attitudes and actions and make use of their strengths to overcome their weaknesses and steer themselves towards more positive behavior.
· Objective vs. subjective; attitude, thoughts and behavior towards others
· The impact of attitude on work
· Techniques for successfully adjusting attitude
· Stress Management; Exercises and techniques to overcome anger and frustration and handling difficult colleague’s.
· Problem-solving; altering one's perspective into thinking of each problem as a challenge rather than an obstacle.
· Adopting time-management techniques to de-stress
· Understanding proactive vs. reactive actions
· Exercising self-control
Segment (3): Self Motivation
Adopting attitudes and behaviors to achieve one's goals and inspire an employee towards excellence in addressing colleague’s needs.
· Activating positive attitude; self talk techniques
· Finding self-confidence
· Adopting a CAN DO attitude
· Spotting opportunities to gain customer's trust and loyalty
· Understanding how to be more responsive / adaptive to ever-changing circumstances and work pressures.
Segment (4): Empathy
Identifying with other’s feelings and needs and shifting one's perspective to other’s side of the problem.
· Recognizing the effect of one's attitude, emotions and behavior on colleagues, and team members
· Understanding colleague’s emotional needs and identifying with them genuinely
· Avoiding prejudgment of others and hasty decision-making
· Acting in accordance to personal values as well as the organization’s values and passions; keeping promises, following through, achieving excellence.
· Polishing listing skills
· Linking between empathy and productivity
· Connecting between empathy and colleague’s loyalty
· Establishing the process of shaping one’s character
Segment (5): Building Effective Relationships and Teams
Understanding how to effectively interact with clients and colleagues and build long-term relationships that will impact overall performance.
· Building and maintaining a partnership with clients and colleague’s
· Defining techniques to maintain your network of colleague’s and clients
· Achieving understanding and trust with the colleague’s and clients
· Fostering team-spirit within the group
· Exercising influence and persuasion with colleague’s and clients
Audience Profile: All professionals across all levels, functions & departments
Workshop Duration: 15 Hours
Workshop Language: English
- Certified Supervisory Management – Florida State University, USA
- Certified Organizational Management – Florida State University, USA
- Certified Life Coach – International Coach Academy, USA & Australia
- Certified Manager- Institute of Certified Professional Managers, USA
- Certificate in Professional Learning & Performance, USA
- Certificate in Human Resource Preparation Program
- Human Resources Development Manager
Certificate: Attendance Certificate by AmCham for participating in three days workshop
Payment Deadline: Thursday April 12th, 2018.
40 Tout Ankh Amoun Street, Alexandria
American Chamber of Commerce
@ Alexandria Businessmen Association
Middle East Training Center
40 Tout Ankh Amoun Street, Semouha
Alexandria - Egypt.
Tel: 03 4248664 & 4248691
Fax: 03 4248674