We've got some exciting news - Google is coming to AUBG and we'd like to invite you to apply!
During this event, you’ll have the chance to get a look behind the recruitment process at Google, develop your professional network and gain new skills. You’ll have some fun, experience our culture and learn even more about our Global Business Organisation - https://careers.google.com/students/business-jobs/. Excited? We sure hope so!
Apply to register for the event, if you are:
• Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting
• Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
• A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
• When: 5 April 2018
• Where: BAC AUD
• When: 19:30
How to Apply
• Dust off your CV and submit your online application here - https://services.google.com/fb/forms/cee2017-18/
• Please include the event code: AUBG18. Applications without a code will NOT be considered.
• Application Deadline: April 5, 2018
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Google University Programs Team
This is a #GoogleOnCampus event with the University Programs team for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.