Marzipan and ice a mini fruit cake as a flower pot. Then make a poinsettia from sugar to complete the decoration.
A delightful mini workshop packed full of new skills. We will bake you a yummy little fruit cake. You learn (under the guidance of Annabelle), how to:
- marzipan the cake.
- ice the cake to look like a flower pot. (Including top tips on how to use sugarpaste without cracks, lumps or bumps)
- use the grass piping nozzle to create 'compost'
- make a realistic poinsettia from sugar, including veining detail
- use dust colours to best effect and how to apply glaze, and
- how to add an extra little sparkle.