Die AnzenbergerGallery lädt herzlich zum Infoabend der AnzenbergerMasterclass 2018/19 am 11. April um 18 Uhr, Absberggasse 27, 1100 Wien.
Bitte um Voranmeldung unter: email@example.com
The AnzenbergerGallery invites you to a presentation of the AnzenbergerMasterclass 2018/19 on April 11, 6pm, Absberggasse 27, 1100 Vienna.
Please register via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE MASTERCLASS
Learning from the best – 4 master photographers will guide 16 promising photographers through the process of developing a long-term photo project. During this ten-month-long intensive masterclass, the students will learn how to develop, start, implement, and present their individual photographic projects.
Structure: 10 months – 10 weekends full of workshops, discussions, group activities, and reviews
Saturdays: workshops, lectures, reviews etc. led by the four masters (Kristin Dittrich, Andrew Phelps, Reiner Riedler, Clara Wildberger)
Sundays: workshops, lectures, reviews etc. led by guest lecturers (e.g.: Gerry Badger, Nicolo Degiorgis, Klaus Honnef, Corinne Noordenbos, Simon Roberts, Laura El-Tantawy, Agnieszka Rayss, Regina Maria Anzenberger)
Only the introductory weekend will take place on three days (21.09.2018 – 23.09.2018). The goal for each photographer is to complete a long-term project during the masterclass, either an exhibition and/or a book. A final presentation of all projects will take place in June, 2019.
WORKING ON A LONG-TERM PHOTO PROJECT YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
– develop ideas and concepts
– gather information and do research
– get started with your project
– implement your concept
– tell a story
– approach people and find places to photograph
– edit and sequence
– make a budget for your project
– present your work and promote your project
– work on a book and/or exhibition
The masterclass offers:
– supervision by the master photographers over ten months
– open discussions and critiques
– individual portfolio reviews
– lectures, workshops and reviews by the master photographers
– lectures, workshops and reviews by national and international photography experts
– workshops and seminars on topics like bookmaking, editing, copyright and budgeting
Find more information here: www.anzenbergermasterclass.com
For questions please contact:
1100 Vienna, Austria.
Tel. 43-1-587 82 51
Fax 43-1-587 90 07