LOW BUDGET TOUR
Price: PKR 95,000 (USD 1500)
Dates: 06 July - 22 July 2018
Total No. of Days: 16 -18
Contingency/Reserve days: 2 (due to any reason)
We are an experienced local company. We do it better than others.
Duration: 15-17 Days
Trekking level: Hard
Trekking Days: 13-14
Accommodation: 10-12 nights camping, 2-3 nights hotel stay.
Daily Trekking: On an average 6-8 hours with little breaks. More walk on a few days.
Day 00 Islamabad - Skardu (22/26 hrs ride, Hotel Stay Stay)
Day 01 Arrival in Skardu (Hotel Stay)
Day 02 Skardu-Askole (Jeep Ride, Camp Stay)
Day 03 Trek from Askole to Jhola (6/7 hrs trek, Camp Stay)
Day 04 Jhola-Paiju (6/7 hrs trek, Camp Stay)
Day 05 Rest Day (Camp Stay)
Day 06 Paiju-Urdukas (7/8 hrs trek, Camp Stay)
Day 07 Urdukas (6/7 hrs trek, Camp Stay)
Day 08 Goro 2 - Concordia (5/6 hrs trek, Camp Stay)
Day 09 Rest at Concordia (K2 BC) (Camp Stay)
Day 10 Conncordia-Ali Camp, (6/7 hrs trek, Camp Stay)
Day 11 Ali Camp - Gondogoro LA Pass (8/9 hrs trek, Camp Stay)
Day 12 Khuispang - Saicho (7/8 hrs trek, Camp Stay)
Day 13 Saicho - Hushe Valley - Skardu (3/4 hrs trek, jeep ride, hotel Stay)
Day 14 Skardu - Islamabad (22/26 hrs by road, Camp Stay)
Day 15 Arrival at Islamabad - (Dream your Adventure)
Day 16-17 (Reserve Days) *****
1.Porter for personal luggage (Rucksack, Sleeping bags): Available on additional cost (Cost will be as per kg rate and will be charged on spot. You would have to let us know in advance if you would require a porter).
3.Tents on sharing basis 2 or 3 maximum
4.Services of a guide
7.Road tolls & Taxes
8.Basic first aid kit
10.Gondoro La crossing charges (only for Pakistani - Foreigners will pay at the spot).
11.Porter charges for carrying camping gear and cooking tools, equipments, utensils, crockery
12.Hotel stay on Sharing basis (at least tri-sharing)
14.Food during travel (ISB – Skardu - ISB)
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1.Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
2.Personal insurances of clients
3.Ruck Sack,Sleeping Bags & mattresses (Available on rent only)
4.Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
5.Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
6.Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
7.Tips (customary for local staff, porters and drivers)
8. Gondogoro pass rescue fee is not included.
9. Stays and meals in Islamabad
10. Any item not mentioned above cost
Note: Day 16th, 17th will be used as cushion day in case of delays in travel due to weather, route change, health, acclimatization issues during the trek, etc. ***
Advance Date for Payment: 15th May 2018
- Advance payments for booking: PKR 30,000 (Pakistani)
- Advance payments for booking: $700 (Foreigners)
Advance before 30th April 2018
Last Date of making full payments 01st June 2018.
"Brief Description of Places to Visit"
K2 (also known as Chhogori/Qogir, Ketu/Kechu, and Mount Godwin-Austen) is the second-highest mountain on Earth, after Mount Everest. It is located on the border between Baltistan, in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of northern Pakistan, and the Taxkorgan Tajik Autonomous County of Xinjiang, China With a peak elevation of 8,611 m (28,251 feet), K2 is the highest point of the Karakoram Range and the highest point in Pakistan.
K2 is known as the Savage Mountain due to the extreme difficulty of ascent and the second-highest fatality rate among the eight thousanders. For every four people who have reached the summit, one has died trying.It is more hazardous to reach K2 from the Chinese side; thus, it is mostly climbed from the Pakistani side. Unlike Annapurna, the mountain with the highest fatality-to-summit rate, K2 has never been climbed in winter.
Concordia is the name for the confluence of the Baltoro Glacier and the Godwin-Austen Glacier, in the heart of the Karakoram range of Pakistan. It is located in Baltistan region of Pakistan. The name was applied by European explorers, and comes from this location's similarity to a glacial confluence, also named Concordia, in the Bernese Oberland, part of the Central Alps.
Around Concordia are clustered some of the highest peaks in the world. Four of the world's fourteen "eight-thousanders" are in this region, as well as a number of important lower peaks.
Concordia offers the region's best place to camp for mountain enthusiasts not involved in climbing. With breathtaking views, it also offers short hikes to several important base camps: K2 (three hours), Broad Peak (two hours) and the Gasherbrums (three hours). An alternative exit to returning down the Baltoro Glacier is available by climbing the Gondogoro Pass (5450 meters). Visitors to the region are advised to carefully monitor their water intake with concern. To avoid often painful and sometimes debilitating stomach upsets at high altitude, water should be obtained from clear water sources and brought to a rolling boil, or purified before consumption.
Skardu is a town and capital of Skardu District, in Gilgit–Baltistan, Pakistan. Skardu is in the 10 kilometers (6 miles) wide by 40 kilometers (25 miles) long Skardu Valley, at the confluence of the Indus and the Shigar River. Skardu is at an altitude of nearly 2,500 m (8,200 ft). The town is surrounded by grey-brown colored mountains, which hide the 8,000 meter peaks of the nearby Karakoram Range. Skardu, along with Gilgit, are the two major tourism, trekking and expedition hubs in Gilgit–Baltistan. The mountainous terrain of the region, including four of the world's 14 Eight-thousander peaks (8,000 m and above), attracts the attention of tourists, trekkers and mountaineers from around the world. The main tourist season is from April to October; except this time, the area can be cut off for extended periods by the snowy, freezing winter weather.
Accessible from Skardu by road, the nearby Askole and Hushe are the main gateways to the snow covered 8,000 m peaks including K2, the Gasherbrums, Broad Peak, the Trango Towers, and to the huge glaciers of Baltoro, Biafo and Trango. This makes Skardu the main tourist and mountaineering base in the area, which has led to the development of a reasonably extensive tourist infrastructure including shops and hotels. However, the popularity of the region results in high prices, especially during the main trekking season
List of Personal Equipment:
2. Sleeping bag (available on rent from Skardu, 400-600/day, you can purchase it as well)
3. Sleeping mattresses (available from Skardu, cost 200-300, you can purchase)
4. Head cover (scarf)
7. Full sleeves t-shirts
8. Water proof trouser
9. Water proof jacket
10. Light cotton socks
11. Woolen socks pairs
12. Gloves (water proof)
13. Woolen cap
14. Sun cap/hat
15. Sun glasses
16. Water bottle 1.5 ltr
17. Trekking stick
18. Head torch (high beam)
19. Extra cells for torch
20. Sun block
21. Lip salve
23. Trekking boots/ covered joggers
25. Small towel
27. Extra cells/battery for camera
**Photographers are welcome to capture beautiful scenes of K2**
**Females are encouraged to join**
***TERMS & CONDITIONS***
Before requesting to register with us for this trip, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities. Members must respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect towards female members would be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the Club activities.
6. All members would give due care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund. *****
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
9. Our trip is expected to be an adventure trip and we will be camping using tents which will be erected with the help of the participants. All participants are expected to help each other to erect tents and to follow the instructions of Team Leader. It should be noted carefully that we will not use hotels for lodging until and unless we are facing unavoidable circumstances.
10. Porters/Horses will be hired to carry common stuff and will not carry any personal stuff of participants. However every participant has the right to hire personal porter/horse for his/her personal stuff or for himself/herself.
11. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only.
CHARGES PER PERSON : 95,000 PKR *For Pakistani
1500 USD * Foreigners
1. Call/Email or FB inbox for registration
2. Make final remaining payments before departure
Payments: Call, email or FB inbox for bank details
Bank Account Title: Apricot Tours
(-92) 316 6681356
(+92) 300 5507033
(+92) 346 1153423