Liz is a Certified Aradia Pole Instructor at Aradia NC, she is also a certified and licensed Floor Flow instructor she teaches all levels of pole dance, lyra, pole choreography, Floor Flow, flexibility, yoga wheel, hand-balancing, foam roll/ball self-massage.Liz is a Pilates Instructor 2004 - 2012 Completed 600 hr certification in mat and apparatus and has a background in dance instruction to all levels
• 2017 Pole Theatre USA, Art division (selected via application)
• 2017 PSO TPC, Exotic Level 5, 2nd place
• 2016 PSO Nationals, Professional division, 5th place
• 2016 PSO SPC, Professional division, 2nd place
• 2015 PSO SPC, Level 4 dramatic, 1st place
• 2014 PSO SPC, Level 3 dramatic, 1st place
• 2017 PSO TPC, Trebuchet, unique aerial rotating pole duet showcase
• 2016, 2017 Metal Pole Mayhem, Durham NC (selected via application)
WORKSHOP: Dynamic Tricks and Transitions
2:00PM TO 3:30PM
PREREQUISITES: Strong butterfly
DESCRIPTION: Up the wow factor in your pole combos with dynamic tumbles and transitions on the pole. We will explore different entrances and exits to familiar moves to surprise your audience.
WORKSHOP: Static Pole Fluidity
3:45PM TO 5:15PM
PREREQUISITES: Comfortable with pole climbing and leg hangs
DESCRIPTION: Create the illusion of spin on the static pole! Learn static rotation techniques to develop circular momentum around the pole with both climbs and descending movements into and out of your pole tricks.
WORKSHOP: Low Pole Flip n' Flow
5:30PM TO 7:00PM
PREREQUISITES: Willing to attempt handstands and cartwheels.
DESCRIPTION: Roll, twirl, flip, slide, and slither from the pole to the floor and floor to the pole. Learn low level movement sequences that can fit between your off-the-floor pole passes or pole to pole transitions. Pole-assisted floor work will include inversions, handstands, and cartwheel variations.