BACK AT IT! We've partnered with Bernzomatic, the leader in blowtorches and Cutwater Spirits for our second cocktail competition — Battle of the ‘Hoods: Fire 🔥🔥🔥. Each month, competing bartenders will embrace their inner naughty child playing with fire – everything our parents warned us against!
Three bartenders will compete every month for a spot in the championship round for $750 cold hard cash, a championship belt and unlimited bragging rights.
No tickets or RSVPs needed—come one, come all! Enjoy complimentary Cutwater Welcome Punch, samples of the competition cocktails, passed appetizers, and rotating cocktail specials.
Monday, March 19th at 9m (Cutwater Spiced Rum)
- Ben Pavilcheck - Apogee - River North
- Aaron Pollack - The Dawson - West Town
- Tony Stauton - Harrigan's - Lakeview
Monday, April 16th at 9pm (Cutwater Barrel-Aged Gin)
- Adam Kamin - The Delta - Wicker Park
- Josh Relkin - Proxi - West Loop
- Alexis Brown - Causing a Stir - South Side
Monday, May 21st at 9pm (Cutwater White Rum)
- Ryan Hoffman - Entente - Roscoe Village
- Katie Renshaw - Drum Bar - Gold Coast
- Josh Davis - Bureau Bar - South Loop
Monday, June 18th at 9pm
- Championship Round!!!
- Cutwater Bourbon