Jump Start Saturday allows prospective students to complete their pre-enrollment tasks during a time that is convenient to them!
Join us Saturday April 14th where you will be able to:
- Complete an Application for Admission
- Complete Placement Testing
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid
- Submit any required enrollment documents
- Take care of any prior registration holds
- Sign up for New Student Orientation
AWC staff will be available to assist students with each of these steps. Ensure you are ready to register on time for summer and fall semesters!
10am-2pm in the 3C building, 2nd Floor, Yuma Campus.
Students can drop in anytime between these hours, but are encouraged to arrive with enough time to complete placement testing, if necessary. *No testing will be started after 1:00pm.*
Students should bring:
- Photo ID
- Proof of Citizenship (State-issued driver’s license or identification card, US passport, employment authorization, permanent resident card, military ID card, or birth certificate)
- Tax Returns (if completing the FAFSA)
Associate Director of Admissions
or the Admissions and Registration Office at 928-344-7550.