Get more bang for your buck when you read the Bible!
This is for anyone who:
- wants to know more about how the Bible came together and is structured
- gets stuck by the cultural quirks in the language
- has read bits of the bible a million times and isn't that inspired anymore
- wants some new ways to approach reading the bible
- struggles to make the link between what they read and how they live
There are four sessions, held at the church, run by Jude Waldron. They'll go for roughly an hour (allow some time to hang out and ask questions) and are free. Bring a Bible if you've got one.
Let Jude know if you're coming, so we have enough materials prepared.