Register online at https://alumni.lssu.edu/alumni-events/dance-reunion/community-dance-classes/#toggle-id-1
Where: LSSU Dance Studio/Arts Center
When: Sunday, June 3, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Goals: An opportunity for dancers to work on their technique, while acquiring another perspective of dance to add to their training!
Curriculum: Designed for students with previous ballet training to include:
• One on one attention and direction.
• Ballet concentration and application in barre and center floor.
• Work on stretch, strength and flexibility.
• Attention to posture, balance and alignment.
• Pre-pointe, and/or pointe work if applicable.
Taught by former LSSU Dance Director, Deborah Choszczyk.