Yoga - Dance - Meditation - Hiking - Farm Fresh Food
This weekend is a sacred space for rejuvenating the body, mind, and spirit and welcoming in the new energy of Spring. It is for anyone who wants to reconnect with whats going inside, a sweet respite from the hectic energy of daily life facilitated through community, immersion in nature, deeply connecting to the body and food made with love.
No yoga, meditation or dance experience is necessary, just a desire to drop in, connect with amazing people and hit the reset button.
The place is the Shawangunk Mountains, just an hour and a half from NYC, at the newly built Arts On Site Residency and Retreat Center. This two-day, one-night weekend retreat will feature:
· Ecstatic Dance Ceremony led by Omar Aena, creator of Dance Lab at X-Marks the loft in BK, NY
· Yoga Sessions led by Mara Lileas, owner and teacher at NP Rock Yoga in New Paltz.
· Tibetian Singing Bowl Ceremony, facilitated by Kaitlyn Johnston
· Hiking and Movement Workshop facilitated by Ariel Figueroa, guide, bodywork therapist and creator of Ariel Healing Arts.
· Optional personal healing sessions with Stephanie Lin, healer, spiritual teacher and life coach.
· Gourmet Spring Menu designed by Chef Brian Arsenault locally sourced from nearby farms of the Hudson Valley.
2 Days + 2 Nights - food, accommodations & activities all included
$300 - Shared Bedroom
$250 - Bed in Shared Yurts
$250 - Bed Communal Canvas Bell Tent
$225 - With your own tent
For more info visit http://arielhealingarts.com/retreat
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org