New to citizen advocacy and engaging with Virginia Lawmakers?
So Are We! We’re Talking Discoveries, Successes, and Strategies after the whirlwind General Assembly Session in Richmond.
Join Loudoun For Women’s March and Together We Will Loudoun for a fun and informative session. We are thrilled to welcome:
Senator Jennifer Wexton
Delegate John Bell
Delegate Mark Keam
Delegate David Reid
Barb Jones, Director of The New Activist Center at Virginia Civic Engagement Table
Holly Seibold, Founder and Executive Director of BRAWS
Our panel discussion will:
• Recap the General Assembly session
• Look at the grassroots activism that occurred and its impact on the conversation in Richmond—were our efforts successful?
• Discuss lessons learned from this session and tips for moving forward
• Provide an update from lawmakers and ways to work with them in the coming months
• Give you next step actions to stay engaged.