Looking to host the best cocktail party of the season? ASW Distillery and Garnish & Gather have partnered up to bring you a great Batched Cocktail Class, providing instruction on how to prepare 3 classic whiskey cocktails, and 1 new whiskey cocktail that we've developed for the class.
The experience will include an Old Fashioned, a Mint Julep, a Sazerac, and ASW's Earl of Bourbon, along with live instruction on batching all four ahead of time for any cocktail parties you'll be hosting as the weather warms, a tour, and, depending on which ticket option you select, a bottle of ASW's Fiddler Bourbon, the Mint Julep Master itself.
Not to mention, filmmaker James Martin (of "The New Orleans Sazerac" fame) will be on-site, providing bits of history on these cocktails and how they came about. Last but certainly not least, the experience will include a tour & samples of the whiskies used to make the cocktails. We hope to see you there!
COCKTAILS + KIT EXPERIENCE! TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Guided, hands-on cocktail experience, including a brief overview of the history of cocktails by filmmaker James Martin and the elements for constructing the perfect batched spring whiskey cocktails
- Small sample of each ASW spirit being featured in the cocktails
- 4 half-cocktails
- Tour of the production facility, including ASW's Scottish-style twin copper pot stills and barrelhouse
- G&G cocktail kit featuring all the ingredients you need for the Earl of Bourbon cocktail (sans liquor)
COCKTAILS + BOTTLE EXPERIENCE! TICKETS INCLUDE:
All of the above, PLUS
- Bottle of Fiddler Unison Bourbon, ASW's first bourbon that marries a foraged high-wheat bourbon with house-distilled high-malt bourbon for a dram at once sweet & smooth, yet also complex.
Purchase tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/garnish-gather-batched-cocktail-class-with-filmmaker-james-martin-tickets-44457693157