Athleta and Prana Project are excited to join forces to help Hope Supply Co. provide much needed diapers to the hundreds of children struggling with homelessness across North Texas.
Here's how you can help us make a difference:
1. Yoga Class Collection Event - Join us Saturday, March 24th, 9:00-10:00 am at the Preston Oaks Athleta for a fun all-levels class, presented by Prana Project founder Thom Allen and Athleta Ambassador Brook Cheatham. Bring as many diapers as you feel generous enough to donate and enjoy the free class, refreshments and special surprises from Athleta as our way of saying thank you.
2. Donate to our collection drive - If you are unable to attend our community class but still want to donate, you have two drop off options until Mar 31:
• PLANO - Prana Project’s mailbox 1900 Preston Rd, Ste 267 Plano 75093. Be sure your donation is marked for “Prana Project” and they’ll get it to us.
• DALLAS - the Preston Oaks Athleta location will continue collecting our donations until the end of the month.
3. Make an online donation - No time to shop for diapers...no problem! Visit PranaProject.org to make a tax-deductible donation and let us handle the shopping for you.
4. Help us promote our latest project - Like/Comment/Share our event with your friends on social media and help us spread the word. Invite your friends to join you for the class and supporting with a donation.
We're always looking for volunteers, so please contact us if you want to join our volunteer team and help with any of our community service projects throughout the year.
Learn more about Hope Supply Company: www.HopeSupplyCo.org
Learn more about Prana Project: www.PranaProject.org
Thank you for helping us make a difference in the world, one project at a time!