Int/Adv Lindy Hop Workshop:
''The Art & Science of Social Dancing''
No partner needed!
Class Schedule (12:00 PM - 3:15 PM)
• 12:00 PM Registration / Check-in
• 12:15 PM Upgrades: We hit the ground running in this class! Peter & Lauren run down the latest Lindy Hop techniques and improvements for everyone’s dancing to make sure everything is working at its best and most efficient. This class is all about sharpening things up.
• 1:00 PM Experimentation: Now that things are running more smoothly, we play with variables and options! It’s a highly active and interactive class that looks at the many things, large and small, that can make amazing changes in everyone’s dance experience!
• 1:45 PM New Stuff: Everyone loves to have new things to work on and play with, so in this session, Peter and Lauren give you some of their favorite moves, stylings, footwork, and combos. Exciting and interesting ideas for your social dancing abound here…
• 2:30 PM Being The Best Partner Possible: Peter & Lauren have a deep and abiding passion for great social dancing, and this class looks at a bunch of very specific, usable things we can all do to make every dance its best. This highly-acclaimed class is a crowd favorite wherever they teach it!
The whole workshop is $50 or 5 punches from your Punch Card if you pre-register by 4/20/18. Or $60 at the door. Register in person or online now: http://atomicballroom.com/calendar/special-events/intadv-lindy-hop-workshop.php
Punch Cards can only be used if you pre-register.
Apologies, but Groupon deals are not valid for workshops.