Audubon Zoo's Mother's Day event presented by Children's Hospital New Orleans and Touro Infirmary offers moms of all ages complimentary admission into the Zoo on Mother’s Day.
Grammy Award-winner Irma Thomas headlines a Mother’s Day full of music, food, fun and family!
- Moms of all ages get complimentary admission into the Zoo on Mother’s Day. Complimentary admission tickets for moms will be available at the Zoo's front gate when you arrive!
- Shop at the craft tents and pick out something special for your mother.
- Special treats are available for purchase so Mom doesn’t have to cook on her special day.
- Be sure to visit Cool Zoo while you are here! This wild and wet splash park with a fun lazy river is a kid favorite!
- Special Mom-tastic activities presented by Children’s Hospital and Touro Infirmary.
- This event is Included with Zoo admission or Audubon membership.
- No outside food, beverages, or tents allowed. Portable chairs and blankets are welcomed.
- Mother’s Day is always popular, so expedite your entry by purchasing and printing tickets at home.
Read more about all of the Mother's Day events taking place at Audubon Nature Institute on May 13: http://bit.ly/2Jqx6oS