This training provides participants with full accreditation for the delivery of the Career Voyage vocational assessment tool. Career Voyage helps clients of all ages 15 and over, to identify types of work which match their interests and work preferences. It:
- Steps students through easy and proven career planning steps
- Helps clarify occupational interest patterns and work preferences
- Gives profile feedback, and specific job suggestions ranked in order of suitability based on what they have said about themselves on over 100 job factors
- Enables guided exploration of all occupations, including personal pros & cons, similar jobs, etc
- Often suggests new types of work not previously considered.
- Provides a model for career decision making.
- Facilitates action planning to achieve identified goals.
- Enables Advisers to manage student records, configure and brand the software, create Adviser reports, etc
- Alerts the Adviser to problems some clients may be experiencing (e.g inconsistency, negative, confused) and suggests how the adviser may assist them
Morning tea & lunch are provided.
Free on site parking available
Presenter: Frank Thompson