Are you a small business with big dreams? We want to help you grow and succeed in Australia and beyond!
Join us for the first ever IP Summit to find out:
- how to access grants, funding and support
- how to create and protect a powerful brand
- how to take your invention to market
- the opportunities and challenges of trading in China
- how to avoid copycats, and what to do when it happens
and much more!
Attendees will hear from globally successful Australian start-ups Knog, Stashd, Flow Hive, Koala and Natural Evolution, as well as business woman, scientist, women in STEM advocate and drone expert, Dr Catherine Ball. The event MC will be international business extraordinaire, author and host of The Airport Economist, Tim Harcourt.
This event is free and open to the public. Check out the event website to see the full list of speakers, program and register.
If you have any questions about the IP Summit please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org