As a part of AvalonBay's Spirit of Caring, we are excited to announce that we have partnered with Hopelink once again to host a food drive during April 1st through May 25th!
Please help us to collect as many donations during this time as possible so that together we can End Summer Hunger. Donation bins is currently set up in the Leasing Office for drop-off during office hours and the Gym & Building A Mailroom for drop-off anytime before Friday May 25th, 2018.
Most Needed Food Items:
- Canned Meals
- Canned Meats ( Tuna, Chicken, etc)
- Beans (Dry or Canned)
- Fruit (Canned, Fresh, or Frozen)
- Grains (Pasta, Rice, Quinoa, Barley, etc)
- Nut Butters (Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, etc)
- Soup & Broth
- Vegetables (Canned, Fresh or Frozen)
Most Needed Non-Food Items
- Baby Items (Size 3-6 diapers, wipes, formula)
- Hygiene Items (Toothpaste/Toothbrushes, Shampoo/Soap, Deodorant, Razors, Combs/Brushes)
- Paper Items (Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Foil, Zip-lock bags)
- Household and Cleaning Items (Dish or Dishwasher soap, Household Products, Laundry Soap)
We will also be placing a green Avalon Alderwood Reusable Tote so you may fill the bag with all of your donations for pick up. On Saturday, May 12, 2018, we will be picking up any donations left outside your door by 12PM.
The last day to donate will be on Friday May 25th, 2018. We will be sending all food donations to Hopelink for sorting and distribution to families in need.
We appreciate the support and participation in Hopelink - End Summer Hunger Event!