Cinco de Mayo is not just about sombrero's and tequila. On 5 May 1862, several hundred Mexican soldiers defeated a much larger contingent of the French army in the Battle of Puebla.
May round of cheflab, our chef's are going to bring out their love of Mexican food and celebrate Cinco de Mayo with amazing food and tequila. We mustn't forget the tequila.
Tequila made me do it :)
A few details:
- The menu is a surprise, so be open and tap into your inner adventure!
- Due to the nature of this event, dietary needs will be very hard to fulfil and we are unable take special dietary requests. Apologies in advance.
- Large bookings of 6 people or more can not be taken due to the size of the restaurant. Please contact us if you have questions. If you have made several bookings and you have more than 6 people on your table combined, we will seat you separately.
- There are TWO sittings for this event - 6.00pm or 8.00pm
- Patrons who sit for the 6.00pm sittings are advised that their table may be booked for the 8pm session. Please arrive on time for your booking so the next sitting can be seated for their session.
- If you are buying your tickets separately from your friends, please tell us before the day so we can seat you together. We can not guarantee you will sit together if you do not tell us.
- Full refunds only within 48 hours notice before the event. After that, tickets are not refundable.