Summer Adventure Camp...Learn with fun.
Learning with fun:-
Introduction to Adventure
Understanding the right Spirit of camping
Trekking/Hiking, Camping, Tent Pitching, Stay in Tents, Valley crossing, Jummaring, Kayaking, Rifle Shooting, Archery, Treasure Hunt, Double Trouble, Jungle cooking, Team games and lots of Fun Activities.....
Duration: 2N /3D
Region: Koyana Backwaters (Opposite Vasota Fort)
Age Group: 8 yrs to 14 yrs
Departure: Sat 28th Apr 6.00 am
Arrival: Mon 30th Apr 8.00 pm (approx +/- 30 min)
Departure early morning by 6am.Breakfast on the way. Reach Campsite. Explore Campsite and settle down. Introduction followed by activities.
Full day activities like Kayaking, Rifle Shooting, Archery, Treasure Hunt etc.
Morning Activities followed by concluding the session. Departure to Pune after Lunch. Reach Pune by 8 pm.
Cost: Rs. 4400/- per head (Pune to Pune)
Group Discount: Rs 200/- per head ( min 5 or more)
• Pune to Pune transport by private vehicle
• All basic Veg meals from Day 1 breakfast to Day 3 evening snack
• Tented Accommodation with mattress and blankets
• All Equipment during the camp along with safety equipment for adventure activities
• 24 hours Safety vehicle at the campsite in case of emergency
• Basic First Aid kits with qualified first aiders will be available at the campsite
• Experienced and expert Camp leaders
• Personnel purchases of any kind and anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
Things to carry:
• Clothes: T-Shirts, Track pant, shorts, Socks, Undergarments etc.
• Torch per person with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Comfortable Footwear
• Personal Medication
• Water bottle and food like plum cakes, biscuits
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (compulsory)
• Swimming costumes (Optional)
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.