BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE
This Easter Bunny Cake will introduce students to making a clean and simple yet cute as a button Bunny. You will learn the skills, techniques needed to create this fun Novelty Cake.
Each student will leave with there own completed cake that will no doubt impress.
In this class you will learn:
- How to stack, torte, level, fill and ganache a round cake using the "lid" method.
- How to knead, roll out and apply fondant to a tall round cake to achieve the famous Australian Method - "Sharp Edges"
- How to cut out Gum Paste templates
- How to add colour to ready made flowers using dusts
- How to attach a flower to your cake
- How to use a clay extruder
- How to add buttercream accents
WHAT IS SUPPLIED?
We supply the all the supplies and equipment for use on the day.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
You are welcome to bring note pad, pen and a water bottle. These are not compulsory and completely up to you.
We restrict this course to a maximum of twelve students per course. This gives you a better learning experience with our instructor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please refer to our course terms and conditions page for the fine print.
$149.00 per person.