Do you or your team need to complete Qld HSR Training?
DID YOU KNOW THAT FROM THE 1 JULY 2018 - all HSR's must undertake the relevant approved training course within 6 months of being elected? Existing HSR's will have 6 months from 1 July 2018 to undertake this training. If you don't complete the approved training within the designated period you will no longer be able to fulfil your obligations as a HSR and will need to step down.
BALLISTIC TRAINING SOLUTINS is approved by Workplace Health & Safety Queensland to deliver the 5 Day workplace Health & Safety Representative Training and 1 Day Health & Safety Representative Training programs as defined in the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Act 2011.
Qld Work Health & Safety - HSR NCB01 (Health & Safety Representative) Training Courses.
These course will provide you with the knowledge & skills required to fulfil the role of a Health and Safety Representative (HSR) in Queensland, as set down in Section 72 of the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Act 2011.
A HSR must possess an understanding of the WHS legislation and how it relates to your workplace to fulfil your responsibilities to co-workers and workers for whom you represent.
Through this course you will learn about the legislative requirements and how these link to maintaining a safe workplace.
Throughout the course we will work through the legislative requirements, your obligations as a HSR and the importance of consultation in the workplace
Key areas covered in the course
• Interpreting the WHS legislative framework and its relationship to the HSR.
• Identifying key parties and their legislative obligations and duties.
• Establishing representation in the workplace.
• Participation in consultation and issue resolution.
• Representing members in the work health and safety risk management process undertaken by the persons conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU).
• Issuing a Provisional Improvement Notice (PIN) and directing the Cessation of Work.
Contact us to discuss your training needs on 1300738098 - Email: email@example.com or visit our website at: www.ballistic.edu.au