Join Charlotte Ott and Emmie Stamell for an experiential Spring Ayurveda workshop. As the elements in nature change with the seasons there are beneficial changes you can incorporate to align yourself and create more ease and less dis-ease. In this Spring/Kapha workshop, we will focus on Ama
(undigested waste, said to be the root cause of disease) and Agni the antithesis of Ama.
In this Spring/Kapha workshop, you will learn:
• Symptoms of excess Ama and the different ways it presents itself in your unique body.
• Causes and how to bring yourself into balance. (Hint: digestive support)
• How to Cultivate Agni (Hint: mindful eating and stress reduction)
• Learn how imbalance in one season can carry over into the next season.
• Herbs and seasonal eating to nourish and energize.
• Spring Self-Care practices.
• How cleansing in the spring fosters robust health for the remainder of the year.
• Experiential practices of: yoga, chanting, mudra, breath work, ball rolling, dancing and relaxation to enhance spring well being.