Challenge yourself this Memorial Day Weekend and feed your inner adrenaline junkie by braving both white water rafting and canyoning!
We will depart early Friday and head to Taxenbach, Austria – home to some of the best rafting rivers in Europe!
On Saturday, after an early breakfast, we will be hitting the water for an adventure filled morning of white – knuckle rapids through scenic natural valleys. That afternoon you will have the chance to rest, relax, or just recharge your batteries.
On Sunday, you will have the option to try canyoning which will take you on a path full of jumps, slides, and abseiling over waterfalls. Then after breakfast on Monday we disembark to Baumholder.
What to bring:*
• A hearty appetite for adventure
• Swimsuit and towel
• Still or video camera
• Credit-debit card or Euro
• Military ID and Passport
Double Occupancy: $425 per person
• Round trip bus transportation
• 3 nights lodging, with daily breakfast and dinner
• Daily Shuttle Service to White Water Rafting center and Canyoning Center
• Includes either White Water Rafting or Canyoning
Registration deadline is Thursday before the trip.
Customers can phone in or walk in for sign-ups.
Tel: +49 (0)6783-6-7182
Military DSN Tel: (314)485-7182