Race over to Bay City Town Center from 6-8 PM on Tuesday, April 3rd to get a close up of the race cars competing this year at Tri City Motor Speedway.
Children will have the opportunity to get an inside look by sitting in the driver's seat. Meet drivers, capture pictures and get autographs.
Tri-City Motor Speedway will be onsite with 2018 season information, Kids’ Club sign up and giveaways!
*Vehicles will be on display in Center Court from 10 AM to 9 PM on 4/3.
About the racing cars:
· Fast and most expensive to race.
· During a race, Late Models average 80 MPH in the corners and 100 on the straight-a-ways.
· Average track record speed at Tri-City Motor Speedway is 103 MPH.
· Beginner class, least expensive to race.
· Average track record speed at Tri-City Motor Speedway is 73 MPH.
· During a race, Bomber Stocks average 55 MPH in the corners and 70 on the straight-a-ways.
· Kids age 6-14 learning to race.
· During a race, Mini Wedges average 25 MPH in the corners and 35 on the straight-a-ways.
Visit baycitytowncenter.com for additional details.