A one-day court approved and recognized course on Anger Management.
Participants will learn about the following topics and will recieve a letter of completion:
- Discover personal anger styles
- Behavioural Activation
- How to De-escalate arguments and anger surges
- How to Detoxify the negative thinking that fuels anger
- How to tolerate emotional pressures
- How to be assertive vs being passive or aggressive
- How to argue and problem solve constructively
To register for this course, please call the office at 905-319-1488. This course is held at the Hamilton Office Location.