Are you a woman who has come to a turning point… feeling frustrated… unhappy… worried??? ... been thinking that unless you do something things are only going to get worse?
Well it’s about time that you felt able to look at your own life and say “I did change!”, “I can grow” and experienced how learning the skill of loving yourself results in life being soooo much better!
For one whole weekend you are going to listen to yourself with love, look at yourself with love and speak about yourself with love. Imagine doing this with a small group of other women who are also ready to be inspired... to change… and to grow… together you will experiene how you can love yourself to a better, happier, healthier life.
As you peel back the layers of your life, you'll learn how to appreciate yourself and see yourself with eyes of gratitude and acceptance. You'll begin to see how you have been undervaluing yourself. You'll be restoring your self- belief, learning to hear your quiet inner guidance and uncovering a you that maybe you’ve never been aware existed – a confident, calm and clear you. A you that you can LOVE.
This Loving experience is for you if…
• You feel stuck in a rut, you know you need to change but you don’t know what needs changing or how to do it
• You’ve had a wake up call that tells you that NOW is the time for change
• You've been dreaming about what you and your life could be like if you just had the chance to focus on finding true meaning and fulfilment in your life, relationships and work
• You’d love to describe yourself as being authentic and knowing who you really are
• You’re ready to take responsibility for your own life
• The idea of being able to LOVE yourself sounds incredible and wonderful!
This loving experience is not for you if…
• You feel like you’ve got a handle on your life and are completely happy with things the way they are
• You’re not ready for a no-going-back, life-changing weekend
• You’re not willing to step out of your comfort zone
Love Yourself to a Great Life includes…
• two days FULL of discovery, interactive exercises, and challenge (lots of "doing" rather than "listening"!)
• all the ideas, tools and experiences developed by Louise Hay which have enabled countless people all around the world to change their health, wellbeing, relationships and self-perceptions for the better. It’s personal growth and healing on a supercharged scale!
• a comprehensive handbook full of tools to take away and use over and over again
• my total, skilled and passionate dedication to your experience
• a serene, city fringe setting with easy access and parking
• regular online after-workshop follow-up (optional)
PLUS FREE GIFT: "You Can Heal Your Life - Gift Edition" by Louise Hay (Value $35.00)
This workshop is limited to 10 participants so that each person experiences learning tailored for them.
All this for NZD $385 (or $335 if booked and paid by 1 July 2018)
Who is Louise Hay?
The whole idea of loving yourself as a means to healing and happiness came from an extraordinary woman, Louise Hay (author of “You Can Heal Your Life” and many other books on self-healing). She took herself by the bootlaces during a crisis in her own life and began using positive thinking and affirmations to literally make herself better. As a result she healed herself from cancer – and in doing so realised that all that she had experienced leading up to her illness was the cumulative effect of a lifelong pattern of self – criticism, inability to fully acknowledged her emotions and an accumultion of resentment about the challenges she had experienced.
In 2013, after my own crisis, I embarked on an intensive training process in Louise's simple but profoundly powerful method known as “Heal Your Life” and certified to bring this incredible approach to my clients. I talk more about this in my video .
So… imagine your life happy, healthy, meaningful… imagine yourself being able to listen to and follow your heart, feeling confident and free of worry. imagine yourself rediscovering (or discovering!) the passionate, exciting and joyful person you truly are, valuing yourself, having a real spark and being at deep peace with yourself? Inagine being healed in the true sense of the word: made healthy and whole again.
What those who have been before you say…
“Thank you for helping me on the road to happiness and hope. My time with you has been incredible and I am very grateful for your guidance”. SJ Auckland
"What I learned was profound and I am starting to feel like a phoenix rising from the ashes! It was a huge eye opener for me. I am so grateful to have met you, I can now do and achieve anything I want and I'm very excited and reassured I am on my path" FE Auckland
"I'm so glad I did this course. I really enjoyed being part of this wonderful group, I felt safe and supported and I feel as if I'm about to embark on an adventure" KH Auckland