We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Friday
20
APR

Community Donation Based Yoga with Ashley Ford

17:30
18:45
Be Love Yoga Studio Tulsa
Event organized by Be Love Yoga Studio Tulsa

Get Directions

Category
#var:page_name# cover

Join us every Friday for our Be Community donation based class taught by instructors from the Tulsa and surrounding area. This class is fully donation based ($5-$20). 40% of the funds raised will go to the guest instructor and the remaining 60% will go to our monthly community organization.

This week's instructor is Ashley Ford
-After practicing yoga and reaping it's many benefits for nearly a decade, Ashley decided to take the leap to teach at the beginning of 2015, when she enrolled in EveryOne Yoga School's 200 hour teacher training. Since then, she has been finding joy through diving deep into her own practice and helping others in her community to cultivate a practice all their own.
-This class will focus on uniting breath with movement and helping you to create healthier, more functional habits, so that you may rediscover your natural ability. It is a slow-paced, practical approach to the practice that is accessible to all levels. Expect to challenge yourself to meet your fullest potential, and reward yourself for your efforts.

Donations for April will go to Lindsey House. In today’s economy, situational homelessness can affect anyone. Lindsey House provides long-term shelter and supportive services to women caring for children. Their mission is to support these families as they transition from homelessness, learn important life skills, and regain the confidence to become self-sufficient.
Every child deserves a place to call home. Every mother should feel good about her ability to meet the basic needs of her children.