Yoga Nidra is the art of conscious deep relaxation that allows you to begin to experience the flow of prana in both the physical and subtle bodies. You can then identify and release blockages to the flow of prana and ultimately, bring healing to the body and mind and expand consciousness. During this course, students will experience Yoga Nidra. Topics covered include a summary of Yoga Nidra history, physiology, science, and practice of Yoga Nidra. 😌
The workshop will include:
• The history, physiology, and science of Yoga Nidra
• Guided Yoga Nidra
• Experiential process discussion
• Come in comfortable clothes. Please bring a pillow or two for your comfort. Mats and blankets provided.
• No yoga experience is required.
• 6:00 – 8:00 pm
• $20 pre-registration / $25 day of event
• Proceeds go to The HeartWay.org ❤️