Do you have what it takes to be a GKhair Educator?
Do you think you can Innovate with hair and motivate others to do the same?
Do you love to share what you know?
If the answer to these questions is YES then show us what you’ve got!
Education and Training are key to your success and growth in the professional Hair Care Industry!
GKhair wants to find salon professionals who are as passionate about educating as we are. If you are certified hair artist/cosmetologist, who loves to take the art of hairdressing and fashion to the next level, then we want to meet you!
GKhair is committed to the success of salons worldwide and we want team players who have the Skills and the Attitude to share your passion for the industry every single time.
GKhair’s “Train the Trainer” will be hosted in partnership with Beauty Scope !
DATE: April 23rd & 24th 2018
LOCATION: 44900 Acacia Lane, Suite 114 Dulles, VA 20166.
Attendees: Hotel stay will be provided in shared rooms on April 22nd & 23rd.
You are responsible for transportation to hotel (45520 Dulles Plaza, Sterling, VA.)
The closest airport is Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Submit a Video telling us why you would be a great addition to the GKhair Education Team.
2. Must use GKhair Color or have strong intentions of using exclusively in your salon between now and the training.
3. Must have experience using GKhair 'The Best' Smoothing Treatment.
How Current Change Agents Can be The Part of Education Team:
1. Show us some style, film yourself finishing any salon appointment with GKhair Styling Products.
2. Confirm attendance and bring your 'Enthusiasm' to collaborate once again!
Once you are done with the video, share with us at connect@GKhair.com
Please save the file and send by Wetransfer or Dropbox.