Is Your Child “Stuck in a Sensory Storm?”
Maybe your child has been given a label of ADHD, ASD, SPD or maybe you just know in your gut there's more going on with your child than others realize... it's time to join us on Saturday, April 7th at 10:30 AM for a LIVE, FREE workshop with Dr. Mike Sedlacek and the National Wellness Foundation.
Dr. Mike Sedlacek has been helping children, just like yours, grow and exceed expectations. You don't have to accept limits other professionals have given you and your family. When you get to the WHY things are happening, you can get to the ACTION to move forward.
Join Dr. Mike & the National Wellness Foundation for this FREE CLASS to learn more!
1. Dr. Mike breaks all the rules and talks about all the reasons our children need help. From both the outside and the inside, we will help you put together the information you need to know why your child is struggling.
2. We'll give you step by step help that you can use to start making a difference for your child. Together we help you learn how to MINIMIZE the tough days and MAXIMIZE the good days for your child at home and school.
3. The proof is in the parents...who have been where you are. We'll share with you stories of kids who no longer struggle with with the symptoms of sleepless nights, struggles in school or lack of focus.
We can't wait to help you and your family!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE PERFECT STORM, ADHD & Sensory Workshop:
- Parents who are worried about their child's growth, development, mood, focus, sleep, eating, overall wellness and performance at home and school
- Parents who have children who have received a diagnosis, such as ASD, ADHD, SPD
- Family members who help care for children who are struggling
- Professionals who serve children ages 0-18 years
Bonus - When You Attend, You Will Receive:
- Research Specific to ADHD, SPD, ASD and More
- An Action Plan for Your Family
- Access to the National Wellness Foundation Network
Dr. Mike works with an incredible team through the National Wellness Foundation to help as many families as possible. We can't wait to help your family find the answers you've been looking for!
The National Wellness Foundation (NWF) is a 501 (c)(3) non profit organization dedicated to providing education, information and resources regarding family health and wellness. The NWF and our members are committed to providing valuable community content and connections to help you create Healthy Kids and Healthy Families.
The NWF goals are to heighten awareness and understanding of the importance of optimal nervous system function and its relation to overall health and wellness. We seek to empower and educate both the public and health care providers with the latest information and options available.