Bhakti Cacao Ceremony with Maria Fernanda Aguirre
Friday, April 13th at 8pm
suggested donation $25
Join us in sacred ceremony to celebrate 6 Kawoq: An auspicious day in the Mayan Calendar for embodying the spirit of devotion in tribe. ♡ In gratitude and love, we will reconnect with our hearts and with the central heart of Pachamama, Mother Earth, honoring oneness within and around.
Thanking our ancestors who have passed these ceremonial gifts from generation to generation, we will embark on this journey with help from Ix Cacao (Mayan Cacao Spirit), Sacred Sound Healing & Meditation and Integration rituals.
~ Basic info:
– Please arrive 10 min before to set up your space.
– Loving exchange of $25 via venmo.com/kupuli or paypal (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
– If paying at the door please RSVP to email@example.com so I can prepare your cacao dose.
~ About Cacao:
Kakaw (Cacao) is an ancestral plant, known for it's many wonderful properties. It is extremely rich in antioxidants and Theobromine, an alkaloid that literally translates from Greek to "Food of the Gods". Also known as the “Heart’s Medicine”, Cacao is great for cardiovascular health, and works with this chakra from physical to spiritual and energetic levels. Cacao has been used by our Mayan, Aztec, Olmec, and Incan ancestors, (among others), as a sacred beverage that re-aligns us to Great Spirit, quiets the mind, and allows the heart to speak.
This Cacao is 100% organic, raw, Mexican, and is rich in healing properties. It is grown and prepared with love and respect by native families who have dedicated their lives to this beautiful medicine generation after generation.
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Pen & notebook (optional for reflections throughout the ceremony)
- Water is VERY important. (let’s avoid plastic, please)
- Something to sit on/lay on more comfortably
- Flowers/Tobacco/Seeds/Items for the altar
- Drink enough water throughout the day.
- Don't be under the influence of anything before the ceremony.
- Avoid caffeine 5 hrs before.
- Avoid heavy meals 2-3 hrs before.
- Set an intention (preferably) 3 days before the ceremony to enhance your experience. This way you will have a deeper connection with yourself and what you want to work with during the ceremony.
Please e-mail me if you are pregnant, have low/high blood pressure, epilepsy, or are taking antidepressants. Feel free to reach out for any other question, as well. –––> firstname.lastname@example.org