We are starting a Book Club for teachers and students of Bikram Yoga West Orlando. We will be meeting approximately every six weeks to discuss the selected book. Opinions, insights, likes and dislikes will be shared. The theme of the books are going to be mostly about history/benefits of yoga, wellness/health and mindfulness. Here are some reasons to join our Book Club:
- Reading a new book every six weeks
- Meeting new and interesting people
- Making new friends
- Having people to talk to about your latest read
- Just having a relaxing evening full of discussion, fun and yummy snacks.
Are you interested? If yes, here is the information you need to know for our first Book Club Meeting:
- The first book we will be reading is called "How Yoga Works" by Geshe Michael Roach.
- We have the book available for purchase at the studio (ask at the front desk)
- You can also check your local library for availability of the book
- Book Club time and date: April 20th at 6:30 PM.
- Read the book and be ready to discuss the book
Hope to see you there!