Navigate through your different energetic layers, blazing the way to your core, your true essence. The true essence is the light that we bow to when we say 'Namaste.'
The koshas (the layers of our being) are best understood by experience. Let's move through these layers with asana, pranayama, and meditation, in order to gain a deeper understanding of them.
1. Annamaya kosha-- explored with a 1 hour asana practice
2. Pranamaya kosha--explored with a 20 minute pranayama practice
3. Manomayakosha-- explored with a 10 minute meditation
4. Vijnanamayakosha-- Although this is the 4th layer, we will explore this sheath through discussion after layers 1-3 and 5 are actively explored. We will end our practice with discussion of each of the koshas, and how each practice helps us to explore them. This 'high-vibration' discussion leads to the activate of this wisdom sheath.
5. Anandamayakosha-- explored with yoga nidra in savasana
The final discussion after explaining each of the koshas, will be the concept of the Atman.
-What the difference between the Atman and brahman is
-Why REALIZING the Atman is the true meaning of yoga
-How yoga can lead to the union of Atman and Brahman