Unsure about how to manage tantrums, bedtime, and naps? Do you dread transitions and mealtime? Want to learn how to engage with your child without yelling, bribing, or using timeout? Interested in how to work with your child’s strengths instead of focusing on the negative?
Lesli Fillak, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, will be leading this workshop
You will leave learning more about:
· How to support your child with non-verbal communication
· How to speak with your child in a way that promotes more desired behaviors
· How to ignore challenging behaviors without losing your mind in the process
· Common parenting pitfalls, and why they don’t work
· Ways to engage in self-care so you don’t burnout
The goal of this workshop is for you to feel more confident in dealing with parenting challenges while meeting and learning from other caregivers with similar struggles. This interactive workshop will give you the opportunity to address your particular struggles!