Crochet - Two-day workshop for Beginners
What would be covered in the two-day workshop?
1. Introduction to crochet and tools used
2. Knowledge about the availability of different threads and yarns
3. Different type of crochet stitches
4. Weaving in threads of the project
5. Presentation of the Project
6. Chart/Pattern Reading
7. Basic projects which will include the practice of all the stitches and pattern describe
A booklet of all the stitches with demonstration will be done so that participants can follow patterns independently.
Project name: Granny square coaster
A basic granny square technique will be taught to beginners and the technique and tips to make it into a baby blanket, a jacket, a cup cosy, a cushion cover, earing, a muffler for themselves and their pets with matching mats will be given.
Material provided: 1 ball of anchor knitting cotton and #3 needle crochet
Day & Date: Thursday, 19th April & Friday, 20th April
Time: 10.30am -1.30pm
Fee: Rs 2000 (includes all taxes and material costs)
Venue: Bloom & Grow, Koramangala