Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki Master Training Course
Instructor: Colleen Broce, Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki Master
May 26, 27, & 28, 2018 9-6 pm each day
Location: Blue House Pocatello Spiritual & Wellness Center
As copied from the manual, “Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as ‘compassionate action’.” Holy Fire II Karuna is taken at least 6 months after the Reiki Master class, and involves two levels, eight new symbols, Holy Fire ignitions, powerful meditations, and more. For more information, please see the following link: http://www.reiki.org/KarunaReiki/KarunaHomepage.html
This is a three day training that will include the following:
• Holy Fire II Experiences, Placements and Ignition.
• Powerful Healing in the River of Life Experience guided meditation.
• Learn about Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki and how it came about.
• Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki Pre-ignition.
• Learn about the Holy Fire symbol and energy.
• Learn Karuna I symbols, how to draw and activate their energies, and what they are used for.
• Learn about Karuna II symbols, how to draw and activate their energies, and what they are used for.
• Ocean of Love Experience guided meditation
• Trademark, registration and certificate notes
• Holy Fire II Karuna I Master Ignition
• Practice on each other using the Holy Fire and Karuna I symbols
• Holy Fire II Karuna II Master Ignition
• Holy Fire II Karuna Healing Fire Ignition
• Practice using Holy Fire and Karuna II symbols
• Chanting and toning
Each participant will receive a Karuna Manual, certificate upon completion, and registration with the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT).
Cost: $500 for a three day course
$100 deposit before May 1, 2018
Special discount: $450 if paid before May 1st.
Text: 208.993-0614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org