From: 7:15 pm - 9:15 pm
Room: Bluebird Sky Yoga Studio
Come explore the Rocket Vinyasa Yoga practice with master teacher Patrick McCleaf. This immersion is for anyone who wishes to deepen their personal practice in the Progressive Ashtanga and Rocket Vinyasa yoga system, as taught by David C. Kyle.
In this immersion, participants will:
• Learn the foundational sequences of Rocket 1, 2, and 3
• Explore pranayama and meditation
• Learn the techniques required to master ‘floating and flying’ through our vinyasa system
• Gain an understanding of drills and information that can be passed along to students and the larger Progressive Ashtanga + Rocket Vinyasa yoga community
This immersion is designed for those with and without teaching experience or training. Students do not need to be yoga teachers to participate; just students with a curiosity for exploring the lineage.
**This course is a pre-requisite for the 50-hour Rocket Vinyasa Yoga teacher training. Teachers who sign up the immersion weekend and 50-hour training at Bluebird Sky (August 1-5, 2018) will receive a discount on the overall cost of the training.
Friday (May 18): 7:15-9 pm
Saturday (May 19): 9 am - 6 pm
Sunday (May 20): 9 am - 6 pm
About Pat: Patrick McCleaf is an E-RYT 500 with hundreds of training hours (including more than 500 hours in the Progressive Ashtanga + Rocket Vinyasa system) and thousands of hours of teaching.
• See footage from a past Rocket training led by Pat at Bluebird Sky here: https://youtu.be/HPG9FdV0T0o
• Learn more about Pat here: https://www.patrickmccleaf.com/about/
Intensive weekend only
Bluebird Sky Yoga members: $275
Intensive weekend + 50-hour Teacher Training
Early bird registration for both, paid by May 18: $900
Late bird registration: Intensive weekend ($275-$325, paid before May 18) + $700 (paid by July 31)
50-hour Teacher Training only
Teacher Training: $850
**For a payment plan, the cost of the total sessions goes up to $1,100. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up the payment plan.