PRIME presents a live satellite symposium at the 2018 AMCP Managed Care
& Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting.
Preventing Frequent Asthma Attacks: Proven Strategies and State-of-the-Art Treatments for Optimal Managed Care Decision-Making
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
Register online at primeinc.org/amcp.
Ready for the latest wave of biologics geared towards preventing frequent asthma attacks in adolescents and adults? This symposium takes a deep dive into the latest therapeutic breakthroughs that target underlying immune mechanisms in difficult-to-control asthma. It also uncovers new clinical evidence on allergic comorbidities that often intersect with asthma and its treatment targets.
Using challenging case scenarios, expert faculty will help audience members understand and apply key takeaways from the recent flood of clinical evidence for better managed care decision-making. The evidence and expert perspectives presented in this program will assist participants in decisions related to patient selection, benefit designs, and medication therapy management.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Get hot-off-the-press evidence from major conferences, including the AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Hear expert views from renowned asthma and managed care pharmacy faculty
- Exercise your problem-solving skills in decision-making for complex patients with persistent asthma and comorbidities
- Ask the experts your most pressing questions
- Learn tips and strategies for aligning your organization with evolving evidence
There is no fee for this activity as it is sponsored by PRIME through an educational grant from Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
No additional fee is required to attend this CPE/CME/CNE accredited symposium activity; however, registration to the AMCP Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting 2018 is required. Register at amcpmeetings.org.