PRIME presents a live satellite symposium at the 2018 AMCP Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting.
Redefining Value Propositions and Managed Care Considerations in Multiple Myeloma
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
Register online at primeinc.org/mm.
This town hall-style meeting provides an open forum to share and discuss the challenges you have faced in optimizing outcomes for patients with multiple myeloma (MM) across several lines of therapy. Join an expert faculty panel in dialogue on risk-stratified approaches, including how to integrate the latest clinical evidence, guidelines, and response monitoring into re-treatment decisions while containing lifetime treatment costs. Interpret the latest real-world data on MM treatment usage, analyze the long-term impact on patients and systems, and consider the value-based implications of sequencing combination regimens through the lens of managed care professionals.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Open forum to ask experts your most pressing case questions
- Apply risk-adapted strategies in treatment decisions for complex patient cases
- Renowned experts hear your challenges and provide evidence-based insights
- Discuss impact analyses and clinical evidence from key conferences, including ASH and ASCO
- Learn tips and strategies for aligning your organization with best-practices informed by evolving evidence
There is no fee for this activity as it is sponsored by PRIME through an educational grant from AbbVie, Inc.
No additional fee is required to attend this CPE/CME/CNE accredited symposium activity; however, registration to the AMCP Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting 2018 is required. Register at amcpmeetings.org.