The 10 April, at the Centre for Fine Arts – BOZAR, you can get an overview of the cultural dynamics in the Southern Mediterranean region through the prism of SouthMed CV.
EVENT REGISTRATION: https://bozar.efficy.com/EFFICY.DLL/guest?app=bozarEven&page=pages/Registration.htm&kprod=210495&lang=en
This project aims to bring culture from the margins to the centre of the public sphere and explore its potential connections with economic, social and political development strategies. Experiences from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia will illustrate how cultural and artistic projects can promote human rights, civic engagement and mutual understanding.
SouthMed CV is co-funded by the EU within the framework of the regional programme Med Culture.
Registration of the general public (with coffee available)
16:00 – 17:30
Relevance and impact SouthMed CV: the contribution of the 38 sub-granted projects to sustainable development in the Southern Mediterranean
- Sawsan Darwaza, Director, Ma3mal612 Think Factory-المعمل612 للافكار (Jordan)
- Marina Barham, Director, Al-Harah Theater مسرح الحارة (Palestine)
- Hicham Bouzid, Artistic Director, Think Tanger (Morocco)
- Joana Hammour, Manager, #NAHNOO (Lebanon)
- Amr Hussein, CEO, Koshk Comics(Egypt)
- Toni Cots, SouthMed CV Project Manager, Interarts (Spain)
- Christiane Dabdoub, Team Leader, Med Culture Hub (Palestine)
17:30 – 18:00
- Mercedes Giovinazzo, Director, Interarts (Spain)
- Fatin Farhat, Independent Art Operator and Researcher, External Evaluator of SouthMed CV (Palestine)
SouthMed CV consortium: Fundació Interarts, Ateliers BAC centre d'art/B'chira Art Center, Gudran Art, #Khayal Arts&Education, المركز الوطني للثقافة والفنون -The National Center for Culture and Arts
, #German Commission for UNESCO.
For more information: http://www.smedcv.net/southmed-cv-final-conference-10-april-2018-brussels-belgium/