We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Saturday
14
APR

Five Years of Love

15:00
03:00
Club Liberté
Event organized by Club Liberté

Get Directions

Category
#var:page_name# cover

Dear Lovers,

This is an exciting one: It is our birthday!
Moments, so beautifully slow, while the time flew by fast. Five years ago, Love Foundation Maastricht was born. And yes, five years of love in Maastricht! Isn't that a reason to celebrate, dance and spread the love? Two students of Maastricht University founded the organisation to fight for water as a basic human right. Up until today, many generations of members, lovers and supporters have contributed to what we can nostalgically dwell on.

Take a sneak peak into what is happening during this event which invites you to honor, remember and love.

+++FESTIVAL+++

Yeah, that's right. This time we are not only inviting you for a late night mingle. No, we are welcoming the spring with a 12 hour feast. We will provide you with an in- and outdoor venue to celebrate the inspiring forces of Love Foundation Global.

At 3pm, we start in the outside area of Onder de Brug Vroenhoven, which is located right next to the river and under the bridge.

At 8pm, we will move inside the venue so we can boogy on.

+++LOVE+++

As always Love Foundation Maastricht is doing this event not just for providing space & time to enjoy life, but also to support the lives of others through our Water Projects in collaboration with Simavi. 80% of the profit of this event goes to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya and the remaining 20% are reinvested into future Love Foundation Events. We don’t pay any individual and keep the costs low to raise more funds.
Have a look at www.love-foundation.org.

+++MUSIC+++

Sarah Wild - Gutzeit, Polygon Club Berlin [Berlin]
https://soundcloud.com/wildsarah

Sauerkraut - Love Foundation Global [Amsterdam, Berlin]
https://soundcloud.com/sauerkrautmusic

A.D.H.S. - Jeden Tag ein Set, Lass uns Tanzen, Club Liberté, Tanz aus der Reihe [Berlin]
https://soundcloud.com/adhsofficial

Konchord - Nie Wieder Schlafen [Berlin]
https://soundcloud.com/konchord

Mâhfoud - Love Foundation Global, Traum Schallplatten, DIYNAMIC MUSIC [Maastricht]
https://soundcloud.com/mahfoudmusic

TBA ♥

+++TICKETS+++

We don't want to exclude anyone so if you cannot afford to pay the entrance, feel free to write us a message beforehand and we'll see if you can contribute to the event in a different way.

12€ pre-sale
Online-ticket sale <3 Party For The People <3
https://events.ticketsforgood.co.uk/events/721-five-years-of-love

With Love Burrito ticket sale (to be released soon)

+++FOOD+++

We are happy to celebrate this day not only with you, but also with our friends of With Love Burrito who are providing our tummies with delicious burritos.

+++A FEW RULES+++

*no isms
*respect the neighbours & your fellow ravers

Much Love,
your Love Foundation Maastricht