We'll be hosting another Charity Cornhole Tournament on Sunday, April 29nd!
Here are the details:
- Sign-ups are in-person and available now until the date of the event.
- $20 entry fee per team (100% of proceeds will be donated to the William J "Pete" Knight Veterans Home)
- Your team must have a "Team Name" (No offensive/ vulgar names allowed)
- The Cornhole Tournament is open to all ages
- Tournament will be Double-Elimination Format (Lose twice you're out)
- All particpants will recieve a wristband for the Tournament. The wristband gives those that are 21+ years-of-age $1 off glasses of beer al day.
- 1st Place team will receive a $100 gift card to Bravery, 2nd place $50, and 3rd place $25.
- Full explanation of Cornhole rules will be given on the day of the Tournament.
- Cornhole Tournament Begins at 1:00pm
Have fun and enjoy beer while donating to a good cause!