Breath is essential to life. It is the first thing we do when we are born and the last thing we do when we leave. We invite you to join Puneet Dixit to learn the art and science of Yogic Breathing. You will learn how the Yogis have maintained a health body and a healthy mind using the breath and the movement of life force energy known as Prana. Correct breathing and a control over Prana (the life force energy) is an important aspect of Yoga philosophy.
In this workshop Puneet will teach you:
- How to breathe properly and the three stages of yogic breathing.
- How to use breath to calm the mind instantly.
- How to control the movement of Prana and make it elevate upwards.
- How to balance the Solar and Lunar circuits (Yin/Yang) of Prana.
- Easy ways to cleanse your breath and activate Pranic energy in the body.
A regular daily practice of Yogic breathing is one of the best tools for improving your health and well-being.
About Puneet - Puneet Dixit is an award winning author, a meditation teacher and a life coach. He studied Yoga and Vedanta since early childhood from his Grandmother who was a Vedic and Sanskrit scholar, specializing in teaching others how to connect to their higher self and live in line with their higher purpose. Coming from a background in spirituality and a degree in Engineering and having achieved an MBA, Puneet understands the challenges associated with day to day life and is on a mission to spread unconditional love, happiness, success and abundance in the lives of his students.