Volunteers needed to work in our Mentoring and Pastoral (MAPS) Support team!
• Have a desire to work with primary school children?
• Want to support children who need someone to talk to?
• Have experience of working with children?
• Motived and committed?
• Able to work on your own initiative?
• Able to work on computers?
• Good at communicating with children and adults?
We will introduce you to the work of Bridge Builders and give you more information about what our MAPS service offers. We are providing a bread and soup lunch, so please phone or email email@example.com to let us know if you are able to attend, and with any dietary requirements. For any other details please see our website.