In Canada, we often view our healthcare system as one that is effective, equitable, and central to our national identity. However, is this really the case? Too often, marginalized populations in Canada find themselves unable to access appropriate or compassionate healthcare. What are the impacts of these inequities today, and what can we do to improve them in the future?
SUS & AUS Equity are pleased to present a discussion forum on these issues, with presentations from researchers, physicians, and community health activists working in the field, a question and answer session, and a networking time with snacks and tea.
LOCATION: Bronfman 340
- The Bronfman third floor is accessible by elevators.
- A gender neutral washroom is available.
- The room has fluorescent lighting.
- We cannot guarantee a scent-free space, but we ask that all participants be scent-free at this event.
- Food will be provided, with vegan options.
- Please reach out if you have any concerns or accessibility requests.
Montreal, McGill, and this event are located on the unceded lands of the Kanien’kehá:ka