A camp for the fashionista at heart!
• Do you want to be a stylist? Do you want to walk the runway?
• Do you want to design your own look?
• Do you love fashion?
• This is the camp for you!
A Camp for the fashion Diva! (4th to 8th grade) *please don’t hesitate to inquire if your child is younger)
• In this camp your camper will explore what it is like to be a stylist, a designer, and makeup artist for a fashion runway show.
• Each camper will have the experience of being a model and face the challenge of making a design out of some crazy materials!!
• On the last day of the camp we will hold our very own fashion show! All family and friends are invited to come!
• Camp hours are 8:30am – 1pm
• Free lunch will be provided.
• Price includes all materials for the week. $125.00
• For more information please email Amy Burleson @ email@example.com or call 412-863-3001 (feel free to text)
Free Lunch provided by Brookline Teen Outreach with the support of 412 Food Rescue.
*If your child has allergies or dietary restrictions, please pack a lunch. Refrigeration is available.