This is an eight week course starting on Monday April 30th, offering interested people an opportunity to get a feel for what training in the Bujinkan Dojo style of Japanese martial arts is like.
The course costs €75, and participants get:
* 8 weeks of high quality instruction, tailored to each person's physicality, fitness and age.
* A free black keiko-gi training uniform and white belt
* A professionally printed manual
* Weekly e-mail updates with notes.
The content of the course includes:
* Junan Taiso (stretching and physical maintainance drills)
* Ukemi/Taihenjutsu (how to fall, roll and land safely when unbalanced)
* Tsuki/Keri Gata (punching and kicking skills that teach integrated body movement)
* Kihon gata (basic exercises)
* Introduction to kenjutsu (the basics of the use of the Japanese sword)
The training takes place in a fully spec'ed full time Japanese dojo in Harold's cross, with great facilities and free parking.
More information is available at www.happobiken.com
Please note: people who have done this course previously are welcome to take part again for free, as many times as they wish.